According to the current national pandemic situation, our school has implemented the following latest prevention and control requirements according to the requirements of the latest Education Committee and Disease Control.
1.Students are not allowed to leave Shanghai unnecessarily from August 16 (freshmen in G1 and G6 are not allowed to leave Shanghai unnecessarily from August 12). They are not allowed to leave the country or travel to areas with medium and high risks.
2.During the holiday period, from August 16, students leaving Shanghai shall report to the school in advance, truthfully fill in the information registration form of personnel leaving Shanghai, and hand over the paper version to the homeroom teacher on the day of school opening.
3.From August 17, students must report their body temperature and health status every day (freshmen in G1 and G6 shall register and report from August 12).
4.All students should do a good job in self-health management 14 days before the start of school.
1. All teachers, students and staff from or passing through areas with medium and high risk in China shall postpone returning to school and report to the village committee and unit(or hotel) as soon as possible after arriving in Shanghai, which shall not exceed 12 hours at the latest.
2. All teachers, students and staff from or passing through areas with high risk in China are required to carry out strict centralized health management for 14 days according to relevant requirements, and take twice novel coronavirus nucleic acid test.
3. All teachers, students and staff from or passing through areas with middle risk in China or the county (District, city) where the medium and high-risk areas in China are located are required to carry out strict centralized health management for 14 days according to relevant requirements, and take twice novel coronavirus nucleic acid test.
4. Students returning to school from the prefecture level cities in middle and high risk areas in China (non middle and high risk areas and counties, districts and cities) should have Novel Coronavirus nucleic acid test once.
5. For overseas students who return to Shanghai, they must strictly carry out the relevant state and city related control measures after entering the country. They can apply for return to school if they have green Healthy Code and nucleic acid test is negative.
6. If the resident family members come from or have passed through middle and high risk areas, the relevant students should carry out home health observation. Only after the family members have been tested for Novel Coronavirus nucleic acid in accordance with the relevant regulations of the city and the result is negative, the relevant students can apply for returning to school.
7. If you feel unwell, please do not come to school and contact school in time.
In combination with the above requirements, please submit the following things to your homeroom teacher:
●Green travel code and green health code of students and their families before returning to school (G1 and G6 freshmen please submit it to the homeroom teacher before August 25; Students of other grades should submit it to the homeroom teacher before August 30).
●Students returning to Shanghai from middle and high-risk areas need to provide: green health code, negative nucleic acid test report and departure information registration form.